Summer at Park strives to provide a stress-free process of preparing and registering for summer camp. Here are some helpful reminders:
- Accepted payment methods include MasterCard, Visa, Check, or Cash.
- Registration is ongoing and handled on a first-come, first-serve basis until program reaches capacity.
- The deposit of $50 per week per child is non-refundable
- Program registration closes the Monday before the program begins.
- Family balances must be paid in full before a child can begin camp.
- The balance of program fees is due at registration if completed after April 1, 2019.
- As stated on the payment option page of the registration application, once an application is accepted by Summer at Park, no refunds or transfers will be made for withdrawal, dismissal, failure to attend, or incomplete attendance.
- Friend requests are always considered, but not guaranteed. We always do our best to accommodate, but cannot be certain all requests will be honored.
- A physician’s exam report within the last 12 months is required for your child(ren) to attend camp. You can find a sample in the right-hand column. This sample may be used as a template or simply as a reference.
- If your child(ren) will need to take medication whilst at camp, please fill out the relevant forms in the right-hand column. These may include (if pertinent to your child(ren)), the food allergy and anaphylaxis emergency care plan, asthma action plan, diabetes action plan, and/or seizure action plan.
- If your child needs medication at camp, our nurse must receive it and the relevant forms before camp starts. Please make every effort to drop off any medication the Monday before your camp begins, i.e. if camp begins June 24, we need the medication by June 17. If your camp begins June 17, you can drop off medication the preceding Saturday, June 15 between 9 AM - 12 PM at the Summer at Park Offices (255 Goddard Ave. Brookline, MA 02445).
- The camp nurse is able to give only the following over the counter: Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Tums, Benadryl, and topicals like Hydrocortisone, Topical Benadryl, and antibacterial ointment like bacitracin. Any other medication, either over the counter or prescribed, should have a doctor’s order form in order for the nurse to administer (a sample form can be found to the right). All medication should come in the original pharmacy container.
- Please note that all medical forms must be in English.
- When two or more campers from the same family spend a minimum of twelve weeks with us this summer, the first camper pays full price and each additional sibling receives a 5% discount.
- A single camper who spends the full 8 weeks with us will receive a 5% discount.
*Discounts are applied after registration is complete and can not be combined.
Applications for Financial Assistance are currently being accepted for the 2019 Summer at Park Season. Summer at Park is only able to offer limited Financial Assistance on a rolling basis and assistance is generally awarded as a percentage of the applicant’s total registration. Any changes made to the applicant’s registration after a Financial Assistance Award has been accepted will result in a corresponding adjustment of the Financial Assistance Award.
The Financial Assistance Application can be downloaded from the form column on the right side of this page.
Please return completed Financial Assistance Applications, along with all required forms and paperwork, to the Coordinator of Summer at Park (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be submitted for review by the Financial Assistance Committee.
Please note that a Financial Assistance Application will not be considered complete or submitted for review without the following documents:
- 2018 Wage Earnings Statements (W-2 and/or 1099 Form). If a copy of your 2018 Wage Earnings Statement is not available at the time of application submittal, a copy of your 2017 Wage Earning Statement is acceptable.
- Pay stubs from the most recent 2 pay periods.
If you have any questions about the Financial Assistance Application or the Financial Assistance process, please contact Nick Sama (email@example.com or 617-624-6025)